Spray Polyurethane Foam
Single Ply Membrane
Preventative roof maintenance is the key to providing a longer service life for your commercial roof.
A preventative maintenance program will save you money by identifying and eliminating potential problems before any real damage occurs.
Any system that is maintained annually will also experience considerably fewer breakdowns, reducing the need for and cost of unnecessary expensive repairs.
When a roof is properly maintained, you can add several years to the life of your roofing system.Contact Us at 814.694.4300
Maintenance Services Include:
- Clean all debris from the surface of the roof. This includes debris that has gathered behind HVAC units, pipes and pitch pans, and any other roof penetrations. Debris has a tendency to hold water, and water will expedite roof deterioration.
- Look for any bubbles because they can be caused by a deeper issue. If left unaddressed, bubbles can expand over time or even split open. With proper maintenance this issue can be identified and leaks can be prevented before causing further damage to the interior of the building.
- Any exposed foam, or under-lament should be covered with polyurethane caulking or proper roofing material.
- Any splits, punctures, or other forms of damage to the roof should be repaired using the proper means necessary.
- Trim back any overhanging tree branches.
- Clean out all drains, scuppers, downspouts and water-test to ensure they aren’t plugged.
- Check all caulking and scalants. Scrape and remove any caulking that is weather cracked and damaged.
- Clean the area thoroughly. Use a wire brush if necessary. Reapply a Conklin s360 polyurethane caulking or equivalent.
- Check the mortar on chimneys and parpet walls, both in between the brick and on top. If it’s damaged or deteriorated, repair as needed.
- Check entire roof surface for punctures.
- Remove moss, mildew and anything else that can hold water directly to the roof surface.