SINGLE PLY MEMBRANE ROOFING SYSTEM
Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Roofing System is highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of the roof, and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency. A Conklin Single-Ply Roof will deliver these benefits for years to come:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Provides first-rate resistance to wind and hail
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
- Performs in all climates, applicable in all seasons
- Includes up to 25 years of warranty
RECOMMENDED FOR APPLICATION OVER ROOF DECKS MADE OF:
A WHITE CONKLIN ROOF IS THE SMARTEST WAY TO STAY IN THE BLACK
PREVENT LREDUCE COOLING EXPENSE BY UP TO 30%EAKS
The average commercial roof absorbs a large portion of the sun’s ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin’s white Single-Ply Roofing Systems reflect 84% of the sun’s heat, cooling your roof which could save as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION OF A SINGLE-PLY MEMBRANE ROOFING SYSTEM
1. Remove all loose dirt and debris and install board stock
2. Apply membrane, overlapping seams in the direction of water run-off
3. Weld seams by hand or with a robotic welder
4. Seal free edges of membrane with urethane sealant
ELIMINATE FUTURE ROOF TEAR-OFFS
Years from now, when it’s time to renew the superior protection of your Conklin Single-Ply roof, our Membrane Coating System will do the job. In most cases, multiple recoats can be done for as long as you own your building, saving you the expense of a new roof. With each recoat, our material warranty may also be extended.
ENJOY PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR WARRANTY PROGRAM
Conklin’s optional warranty program includes a non-prorated material warranty.
RECOGNIZED BY MAJOR CODE APPROVAL AGENCIES
This Elvaloy®-modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.