Conklin Cool Roofing Systems
Highly reflective “cool” roofs are having their day in the sun. During the warmest weather, studies have indicated that they lower roof temperatures by up to 40% and decrease the amount of heat transferred into a building’s interior. That helps reduce energy needs for cooling, and using less energy not only saves money it also reduces the amount of pollutants released into the atmosphere. Conklin Roofing Systems meet the very highest standards for energy efficiency.
What Conklin Cool Roofs Do For You
- Reduce air conditioning bills
- Increase roof durability
- Lower air temperature surrounding air conditioning unit
- Help lower the heat island effect
- Provide sustainable roofing systems
- Reduces landfill waste by avoiding roof replacement
conklin cool roofs are proven performers
Savings for all seasons
The outside temperature doesn’t have to be hot for Condition Roofing systems to reduce energy costs. Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roof Systems and Single-Ply Membrane roofing systems have a layer of insulation that helps lower heating costs in the winter. With white, reflective coatings to reflect summer heat, Conklin Roofs are energy efficient all year round.
Conklin was one of the first companies to manufacture white, acrylic roof coating systems in the 1970s and continues to develop some of the most innovative and sustainable roof coatings on the market. With over two billion square feet of roofing applied and thousands of satisfied customers, Conklin has changed the face of the roofing industry. Our trained Conklin Contractors apply your roof with skill and precision to protect your building for decades.
Energy STAR-Rated Protection
Conklin Company is proud to be a partner of the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program; our white roof systems meet the EPA’s stringent guidelines for energy efficiency and help to protect the environment in a number of ways:
- Decreases the energy required to cool the building, resulting in less air pollution
- Reduces the amount of roofing materials discarded into landfills with exceptional sustainability
- Lessens summertime heat island effects in city environments, slowing down the formation of smog
Conklin’s Cool Roofs Meet the Highest Standards for Reflectivity and Emissivity
These qualities result in a highly sustainable roof that:
- Reduces sever temperature fluctuations that cause thermal movement and stress
- Reflects damaging UV reays to help slow the aging process of the roof
- Lowers roof temperatures, reducing the rate of chemical breakdown